Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rumoured Signings

Go down 
+33
Peter Sterling
dragons10
Panthers
Ruggerhead
Hendo Maroon
Rozza
RED&GREEN4EVA
jamesturtle
Holy Grail
Damo
KromyD
SUGEKNIGHT
Phillip Gould
manly4lyf
jtm91
Jenko
keno
DB
Scotty
JB-NQC
Danger32
Tanswell87
panthersftw
The Tank
Thehattrickrabbit
James
jackcf_93
Brenton
Pat Macrack
All_Star94
Beckham
Hank Moody
Brad
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:24 pm

Ok, forget about the whole Ferguson-Cronulla rumour.

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2011/06/20/ferguson-rubbishes-sharks-rumours/
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:59 pm

Knights are having a media conference today at 3pm.. i think it may be to announce the signing of Buderus.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Craig Gower's link to the Panthers is now officially back.. with other forums suggesting that he may potientally be Penrith's assistant coach/halves coach next season given the departure of Wayne Collins.

Gower was also seen at the Penrith-Newcastle match Sat night, so indications are strong.
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:31 pm

NRLNEWS NRL News
RR: And the Anasta to Penrith rumour continues to swirl through the air. Apparently, Gus wants him in the Panthers side, badly.
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:31 pm

NRLNEWS NRL News
RR: Matthew Elliott may find himself back coaching sooner than many think - with the Canberra Raiders.
21 Jun
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:41 pm

From this forum, http://www.thechookpen.com.au/forum/showthread.php?6514-Braith-Anasta-close-to-signing-with-Penrith-for-2012, it appears as through Anasta will be heading to the foot of the mountains next year.
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Besides the Anasta rumour, Anthony Tupou, Beau Ryan and Chris Hieington also linked with Penrith for 2012. Source: NRL_RUMOUR_MILL twitter
Back to top Go down
Ruggerhead
Veteran
Ruggerhead

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Seymour signed with Hull

Berrigan confirmed he is leaving at the end of the year I here the Panthers are keen on him.
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Wouldn't mind Berrigan. Him and Jennings maybe in the centres.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:36 pm

NO THANKS TO BERRIGAN AND RYAN.

Chris Heighington will be a magnificent acqusition, I'll be over the moon if he does head to Penrith. His workrate is high and I believe he is Origin material. With the departure of Waterhouse, Heighington would be a much better replacement. I wouldn't mind seeing Anthony Tupou to Penrith as well, as long as he's not on big money. I see him as a super sub off the bench. Provides good speed and footwork for a big man and has a good passing game as well.

About Anasta, I prefer him not coming to the Panthers, but then again I wouldn't mind if h does come.. if that makes sense lol.

Good to see Gus on the lookout for established first grade players for the 2012 season already, planning ahead for the future. Rumoured Signings - Page 9 235892
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Gus is in love with Braith but the Panthers will have to chuck a shitload of money and most likely a 2 year min contract to see him move. I'm all for it though he has been a wreck this year and our backrow stocks can replace him. Alot of Roosters fans have had a gut full of him, he shows passion but in the wrong ways, he doesn't work hard enough on the field. I'd rather free up some cash and buy a marquee backrower to replace Nate.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:44 pm

I guess that all works out for both Roosters and Panthers.

Brian Smith doesn't favour Braith at 6, Anasta wants 6 but can't, Penrith desperately need a good half, Gus jizzes over Braith, perfect.

________

Daniel Vidot > Sharks.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:10 pm

David Stagg --> ESL.

The Bulldogs appear to be planning for another complete roster change for the 2012 season.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Roosters should just get rid of the waste of salary cap space by the name of Pearce and have carney as halfback and the slightly less of a waste of salary cap space Anasta at five eigth
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:37 pm

THE plot surrounding Penrith's hunt for Chris Heighington has thickened, with a witness claiming the star Tiger secretly met Panthers supremo Phil Gould this week.
After reading today's exclusive report about Penrith's desire for both Heighington and Wests team mate Beau Ryan, Matthew Askew contacted The Daily Telegraph to report the meeting.
According to the life-long Tigers fan, Heighington lunched with Gould and an unidentified third party at Eatery 33 in Parramatta around 12:30pm on Tuesday.
"I'm a massive Tigers fan, so when I saw Heigno get out of the car I just stopped," Askew said.
"Then when I saw Gus Gould in the corner waiting for him, I was shattered."
Askew said he approached Heighington to ask whether the tough lock intended on leaving the Wests Tigers.
"He said, 'No chance mate'," Askew said.
Gould did not answer his phone when contacted this afternoon and is yet to return calls.
Heighington 's agent Wayne Beavis has fielding any approach from the Penrith Panthers, and also confirmed he was not with the lock at the time in question on Tuesday.
However, Beavis was unable to confirm whether or not Heignington had met Gould.
"Don't believe everything you see and here," Beavis said.
Tigers boss Stephen Humphreys was unaware of the meeting and said he would not react until approached by either Beavis or Heighington .

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/chris-heighington-spotted-with-panthers-coaching-supremo-gus-gould/story-e6frep5x-1226081410691

Ohh yes. The Gus factor Cool
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Heighnington will go I reckon. Tigers are freeing up space for Blair who wants 500k... he's a good player but 500k? Please.
Back to top Go down
Panthers
Administrator
Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:48 pm

We haven't had a big name signing since Civo... it's been a while lol. Heighington would be a massive addition to our side and as for Anasta, we haven't had an experienced halves player since the departure of Gower. As long as we don't pay overs for Anasta he would be a handy signing for sure.

The Gus factor!! Cool
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Here's a quote that caught my eye.

Quote :
Tigers fan favourite Chris Heighington will be wearing another jersey in 2012.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/beefed-up-tigers-to-bench-nrl-warrior/story-e6frfgbo-1226081989648

Looking more and more likely that Chris will end up at the Panthers now, and I sure hope that would be the case.

And yeah, I agree with you Panther. As long as we don't overpay Braith, he should be a good fit for the club. Experience in the halves is what we've been lacking ever since the departure of Craig Gower. Speaking of Craig, I hope he'll be part of the Penrith club in any way possible from 2012!
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Just a rumor from a journo, nothing special. Would be stupid for the Tigers to let Heighington go, he's a top class back-rower. I'd love to have a player like him in my team, and how Sheens could let him go is amazing.

Heighington wouldn't want to leave either, because then he wouldn't be able to continue in Beau Ryan's segments on the footy show. He's DJ Wallah's best mate.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Danger32 wrote:
Just a rumor from a journo, nothing special. Would be stupid for the Tigers to let Heighington go, he's a top class back-rower. I'd love to have a player like him in my team, and how Sheens could let him go is amazing.

Heighington wouldn't want to leave either, because then he wouldn't be able to continue in Beau Ryan's segments on the footy show. He's DJ Wallah's best mate.

Both Beau Ryan and Chris Heighington are linked to Panthers.. so if Chris goes maybe Beau would follow lol.
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:44 pm

Ryan Stig is rumoured to Penrith
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Everyone's now rumored to Penrith Laughing

They're the new Parra.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Like I said before Danger.. The Gus Factor Cool Cool

Btw All_Star, where did you hear this rumour?
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:25 pm

panthersftw wrote:
Like I said before Danger.. The Gus Factor Cool Cool

Btw All_Star, where did you hear this rumour?

NRLNEWS Twitter
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:59 am

Quote :
PENRITH general manager Phil Gould has revealed he gave up hope on signing unwanted Wests Tigers back-rower Chris Heighington because he believed he would only be allowed to sign with an England club.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/unwanted-chris-heighington-in-sights-of-penrith-panthers-boss-phil-gould/story-e6frfgbo-1226082403806

Quote :
WE'RE hearing that Leeds and Widnes are the two English Super League teams leading the race for the signature of Wests Tigers workhorse Chris Heighington.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/pom-passport-a-winner-for-chris-heighington/story-e6frfgbo-1226083101677

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumoured Signings
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to: